Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tax Dollars at Work

So I watched in stunned silence today as some (I assume) city workers dropped off two benches at the park by our house. Thats all they did...they carried in the benches and just put them down where they were supposed to go and left. I guess some other group of city workers will come in a few days (or weeks) and install them. A few weeks ago I watched someone driving a city truck to a playground near our house. He was to change all the garbage containers. Rather then, oh say, walk the short distance between garbages he actually drove the truck through the park. I just don't get it.

On another note, my little boy is a bit strange. Ryan has started eating "real" food and for some weird reason he does not like the fruit he's tried. He loves the veggies but I have to mix a veggie into his bananas and peaches so he'll eat them. Usually it's the other way around. Silly kid.

No comments: