Monday, March 31, 2008

Hmmm...Can't Think of a Good Title



Found this video on a friend's profile and while I've heard this song a million times before (when it was ube popular years ago) it made me really stop and think. Time is WAY too short. We need to stop and evaluate what is really important in life. I am going to make an effort to start really enjoying the small (important) things in life, like watching me 2 monkeys dance up a storm whenever I put on music. And not getting so worked up over a hockey game:)

Which brings me to my next topic (awesome segue!!!). Our household has become fanatical about hockey. We were just watching/listening to Canucks games (the ONLY team that matters!) but have started watching all the western conference games to see where everyone is at in the standings. We're keeping close tabs on the Flames because, quite frankly, I hate those guys and would love to see them go down in, well, flames. I was so excited to see the Canucks come back from a HORRIBLE road trip (4 losses, ikes) to just slaughter the Flames. We cheered so load last night! I only hope they can keep up the great play so they make it into the playoffs.


Oh and a little note for Joanne. I originally told you that that song Smile a Little Smile For Me, Rosemarie was not an inspiration for Miss Rosie's name. I was appearantly mistaken. Paul never told me but that song was a big part of his choosing her name. I don't know why he never bothered to tell me but whatever. Men are just weird.

No comments: