Saturday, November 15, 2008

Proposition Hate (Oops 8)

I am so incredibly disappointed in humanity right now that I have to post this. I am not gay but I will defend to my death your right to be, to love who you choose. In this day and age where people are gunning each other down in the streets, spousal and child abuse, bullying at school and over the internet why is it so bad that 2 people would love each other enough to want to spend their lives together? I have no hatred for those of you who choose to be a part of organized religion (I don't use the word Christian here as my personal belief is that Christ taught tolerance of ALL things/people). I do believe in one God. If you feel that homosexuals are breaking the laws of God that's fine, you are entitled to your opinion, but honestly are they hurting you in any way, shape or form by being married? NO! If God is angry, well, let him deal with it in the after life. Me, I think he'd rather see 2 people love each other unconditionally than for people to spread hate around like candy. Besides which, when did it become policy to combine church and state (aren't these supposed to be two seperate entities)? Are the gov't officials that pass laws in California being paid by extremist religious groups? Get a backbone Arnold! Don't pass a law stating that gay marriages are ok, then change your mind when you see all the hateful extremists out there dropping their support. You are the cruelest of them all and the most cowardly.
This is going to bring some hateful responses I expect. That's just fine, if anyone out there feels the need to attack me as a person I will publish your comments (for all to see your ignorance and hate, have fun looking like a fool). This is my blog, I make NO apologies for my personal beliefs. I feel sad for all the racist, hateful people out there. Never close yourself off from potential friendships because someone is different. Life is full of learning potentials, you never know if 1 person will have a life lesson to teach you. Love to everyone out there in computerland! And a special thanks to Keith Olbermann for this eloquant speech.


No comments: