Wednesday, February 28, 2007

And Now Back To Our Regular Scheduled Program....

Wow it's been awhile since I last made an entry. I'm finally into a semi routine with the kidlets but boy I am starting to think that anyone who has more than 2 kids is either insane or much braver or organized than I am (no offense to anyone). I've finally got Rosie sitting on the potty again a few times a day. As of yet she has done nothing but sit there but it's a start. I'm feeling great, although I still have 3 weeks til I can lift anything heavier than Ryan. Speaking of Ryan, the little man is growing like a weed. He has a double chin and cute little fat cheeks. He's into size 1 diapers now (it took Rosie about 2 months to outgrow the newborn diapers).
I am so far behind in the news right now, so if anyone has any really strange or cool stories to tell please e-mail me or make a comment (and PLEASE I am so sick of hearing about Anna-Nicole Smith). I'd love to have a picture of that sinkhole in Guatamala.
Oh Rosie's awake, gotta go make popcorn.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

When Sheri was working with Sophie on the potty, they found this site really helpful;
http://www.sesameworkshop.org/sesamestreet/?scrollerId=games
It's Elmo's Potty Time Game to help kids know when they have to go.

Anonymous said...

Here's a link to a site that's all weird stories just for you... :)

Love ya!

http://www.davesdaily.com/

Anonymous said...

Things will get easier.... I promise. When you have a chance, send some pictures. Take care,
Brenda