Thursday, February 8, 2007

New Baby!







Well at 10:55 this morning a new addition to our family arrived. 7lbs 13oz, 19" long little boy! He's healthy, and was hungry right from the get go. He's eaten quite well, and met his first 24hr quota for feeding within 10 hours! He's very strong, can hold his head up in some positions, and has been quite active. We haven't set in stone a name yet, other than my favourite chocie being out. No "Jesus Huzza" for us. I'll put his name up tommorrow, and as I have a whack of phone calls to make I'll keep this short. Here's some picytures for those of you to far off to come and see him! After I've mad some phone calls, and if I can figure out how - I'll put up a video on youtube so everyone can see him in action!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Congrats to you all! That is such a great photo of your new baby with Mom & Dad. Can't wait to hear what the chosen name will be for your little guy. Thanks so much for your phone call. We can't wait to see more pics and how Rosie reacts to her new brother.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, we reviewed the pictures, as well as the video and have agreed on a job well done. Yes, spot on, top drawer, I must say an all around good decision. Oh yes I concurr.