Friday, March 23, 2007

Surprise



So I was searching through my cupboard the other day, looking for dinner ideas and SURPRISE! I found a bag with $5 in it. I must have put my change in it while shopping one day and forgot about it.
The search for a new place is not going so well. Appearantly noone here wants kids living in their rental suites. I'm gonna go look at a duplex tomorrow. It's a little more money than Iwanted to pay for rent but I'm kinda getting stressed about finding a place.
Next week is full of doctors appointment. Monday Rosie goes to meet our new doc, Tuesday she goes back for a checkup and Wednesday is a checkup for me and Ryan. Oh, its going to be fun! Especially with the transit workers on the verge of a strike, refusing to work overtime. This means way longer waits for buses and trains.
I have decided to periodically post pics (as of today) of the kids on random posts so everyone can watch them grow.

No comments: