Thursday, May 24, 2007

It Is Almost June....Right?



Ok so I woke up this morning to snow. Not just snowing but it had stuck, snow covering everything. What the hell...we don't live in Antarctica! Seriously when are we gonna get spring, let alone summer?
Now for all you guys out there...why the hell do you think slapping your girlfriend's/wife's ass is a big turn-on for her? I tell you what...it's actually annoying and mostly just pisses us off. I only mention this as I saw a young guy doing this to his gf yesterday. I know that when that happens to me all I want to do is punch Meio in the head (don't get me wrong, I love him but you know that totally irks me). And if it's all about a caveman ownership thing, guys, get over it, it's a new millennium, women are kicking butt. That's my rant for today!

2 comments:

Niilo John Van Steinburg said...

So the ass-smacking is only okay in the bedroom?

I sent you an email yesterday - I hope you got it.

Anonymous said...

Amen, sister!