Monday, July 28, 2008

Upgrading







Well seeing as how Paul has received his awesome new promotion (and subsequent pay raise) I have decided we can start improving our standard of living (ha! I just needed an excuse to go shopping, lol). I bought a lot of stuff this week. Let's see, Ryan got a new "big boy" bed and bedding, Rosie got a loft bed, P and I got new bedding (really stellar bedding that Paul says is just weird) and the bathroom got a new shower curtain. Oh and the kids got some cool toys from Ikea (a dragon for Ryan and a crocodile for miss Rosie). And Rosie got a bunch of new clothes for preschool.

4 comments:

Banana_Grl said...

Is that's Rosie's new blanket???

monkey chick said...

No (u mean the black one?). That one is ours.

LDF said...

Oh look! It's my shower curtain!

monkey chick said...

Really?! Too funny.