Saturday, July 10, 2010

Another Fun BBQ

Well another stellar stampede BBQ is done at Raintree. You know the kids love this annual event when they ask months in advance whether auntie has invited them again. Ryan has been to everyone of these since he was born so this will definitely be an annual event until the Johnsons either a) move or b) they stop inviting us. It's about the only thing I do that's sort of stampede oriented...I went to stampede once...NEVER again! Unless of course they get rid of the calf roping and chuck wagon races. I'm not some super angry activist or anything but seriously, it makes me sick that they do that to those animals. Every year there are horses killed because of stupidity in the chuck wagon races and as for the calf roping...well watch it once and tell me that's not just sick.

No comments: