Saturday, July 3, 2010

Best Summer Ever?!!! Quite Possibly!

Well Summer is here and it’s shaping up to be a very good one indeed. First it started with a very cool get together with Necy and Abbi for the midnight premiere of Eclipse. It was a super fun way to start this season off right!




Coming up (in a right hurry) is my trip to Las Vegas!!! It’s my first time there and sadly the furthest I’ve ever travelled.



I am staying here...at the Luxor....



...and going here....Mandalay Bay....to see....



...ADAM!!! Wooohooo!



While there I will also be seeing this other hottie, Criss Angel in his show with the Cirque de Soleil!



Later this summer I have general admission floor tix to these guys...BEP. Going with Necy and it should be a freakin BLAST!




Not to mention all the stellar activities in between...keep you posted!

No comments: