Friday, December 29, 2006

Issue of National Security?!

So I just watched this story on the news about these guys in Virginia who disguised themselves using nothing but paint and a couple of props like big, fake buck teeth and proceeded to get drivers licences with each new disguise. They got about 6 or 7 different DL's (never changing their identity) and now they are in trouble with the Virginia Motor Vehicle people. Something to do with an issue of national security. Uh, ok, on the news they showed the pics of these guys in disguise and well, frankly they looked rather hilarious. You could totally tell that they couldn't have looked that way naturally. So the question is are the the people who work for VMV just retarded. I think this whole thing is soooo funny, I laughed all the way through the news story.

On a different note, if you ever get the feeling that you have a disfunctional family, just watch Little Miss Sunshine. I don't think it was supposed to be a comedy but it sure as hell made me laugh.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

We just watched that movie on the 27th too. It was strange to say the least but we were laughing throughout it as well. I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be a drama or comedy myself. But enjoyable just the same.