Saturday, December 30, 2006

Lousy Mail Thief

So someone stole some of my mail from the boxes in the front foyer of the apartment building. I know this 'cause on Thursday I checked the mail on the way out and put it back to get later (it was just junk). On Friday I went to go get mail and it was gone. This makes me wonder what else they might have gotten, my sister had sent a package through the mail and I never got a pickup notice (I should probably phone her) and my electricity bill should have been here by now. Well Mr. Mail Thief, you picked the wrong person to try identity theft from, you'll never get a credit card in my name! See what happens if you try, ha ha ha.

Appearantly, according to the news, Saddam is now dead. Hmmmm....not sure if I really believe that.

Something tells me that I'm going to go completely mental this year with Rosie. The terrible twos have hit big time. By the time Meio comes home from work at night all I want to do is go hide in my room.

No comments: