Thursday, April 5, 2007

It's official....

...I f*#@ing hate it here! It's April 5 and it's cold and snowy here (did I mention it's April, supposedly spring). Meio and I are totally depressed. If it's like this by my birthday I'm going to go stark raving mad.
Speaking of going crazy, if I have to watch Happy Feet one more time I might have to stab my eyes out and pierce my eardrums. Rosie friggin loves that movie. Everyday she asks for the "penguin" movie.It was cute the first few times but yeah I can totally recite it now. Oh can you guess what Rosie is watching right now? Why do kids have to watch the same thing like a bizillion times?
The search for a new place is going pretty crappy. Not sure what we're going to do if we can't get a place. We've found a few places but have been rejected for them all (obviously they did not check our references, which are all great). When I'm a trillionaire I'm going to build affordable housing JUST FOR FAMILIES. None of this 3 bedroom rentals for single people, what a load of crap! Calgary is totally anti-children when it comes to rentals. So what I would like to know is where the parents of the 16000+ babies that were born in Calgary last year are living. You can't tell me they all own their own houses. BLAH!!!

1 comment:

Banana_Grl said...

Hang in there and keep plugging at it! Sounds like you need 10 deep breaths while you're at it :) Big hugs ...