Monday, April 30, 2007

Light at the End of the Tunnel

OH MY GOD I hate the actual moving part of going to a new place. I think we're almost done...PLEASE let us almost be done. I'm pretty sure we can do this with one more truck load plus whatever we can get into our car (did I mention we bought a car...thanks J&S). Of course as of tonight we have no phone, internet or cable until Wednesday but at least we'll be out of this hellhole. Oh yeah I found out yesterday that there are people moving in to various suites here (this after we were all evicted so the new owners could do renos...what's up with that?) On a sad note Vancouver could not pull of a win last night...they better win tomorrow or I'll be super sad. Anyway everyone please keep your fingers crossed that we do not end up having to move again next year on our birthdays (this is the second year in a row, although this time around we'll have extra money to do something nice and buy gifts (thanks mom and Banana --we opened your cards last night, B., seeing as how we'll be pretty busy for the next couple of days -- we totally appreciate the money and gift cards, and yes they will be spent on us, not necessities).

1 comment:

Banana_Grl said...

Glad your move is going smoother then you thought! You'll have to email me or post pics of your new place :) Talk to you when your phone/internet is back up and running.