Thursday, April 26, 2007

This and That

Kudos to our new premier, who is appearantly quoted as saying he would not follow federal gov't imposed environmental laws if such laws will affect Alberta's economy. My children and any future grandchildren thank you for putting their financial well being first. I mean they're going to need money to buy bottled oxygen and hazmat suits when we completely destroy our earth. What a putz!
What a crappy game last night, I guess Vancouver didn't feel like playing well (I know you guys were tired but suck it up, that's what you're paid the big bucks for). Hopefully they do better tomorrow (I'll be phoning a certain person to gloat everytime they win, ha,ha).
We're down to the last few days at this crappy apartment. Last night the one person we know in this building came to inform us that one of the tenants that moved out last month had her security deposit cheque bounce. Uh, yeah, there's a lawsuit waiting to happen. Anyway I know we won't be accepting a cheque.

No comments: