Friday, January 5, 2007

Doctors

After going to yet another doctor's appointment yesterday, I have to say that I dearly miss my doctor in Kelowna. He always made conversation, and I guess in general we had a great doc/patient relationship.
On a completely different note here is a story that will make you lose a little more faith in humanity....http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,241279,00.html. Ok, putting aside the fact that the parents are super psycho, what kind of doctor/surgeon would actually perform procedures like these on a child. Um, yeah, I really don't know what else to say about this.

Now I have to bitch about the owners and patrons of Calgary bars/pubs. So as of Jan 1 a new by-law came into effect banning smoking in public places. I was totally excited as a non-smoker cause I love pub food, but not smelling like an ashtray afterward. Well I guess none of the bars/pubs are going to follow this by-law. Well fine I hope you all get lung cancer! If I was super rich I'd open my own pub where if you lit up a cigarette you get a 10000 volt shock.

No comments: