Monday, January 8, 2007

Flips and Giggles

So last night we were sitting around trying to get Rosie to slow down for bed when she discovered a new trick. She did her first somersault. Then she wanted to do them over and over. It was the funniest thing to watch. Do we have a future gymnast on our hands?
My goodness, as I type this I have Rosie sitting beside me eating breakfast. And eating she is, in fact since yesterday morning she has been eating almost non-stop, between meals and snacks. Geez she just went through a huge growth spurt, I hope she isn't going through another one!

Has anyone out there seen that commercial for Nicoderm where there's a flight attendant who is trying to quit smoking cold turkey? She keeps flipping out on customers. I think its the funniest commercial, I'd love to see that on a WestJet flight.
Speaking of TV, I'm getting really excited! Tomorrow night there is finally a new episode of House. You can be sure what I'll be doing at 10:00 tomorrow night! And in exactly 2 weeks Heroes starts up again (my new favorite show). I haven't heard anything about Jericho but it should be coming back on soon (hopefully).

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Congrats Miss Rosie on discovering somersaults. Oh, to just sit back and enjoy a little one learning something for the first time, that's what life's all about!