Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Heroes

So after a LONG wait my absolute favorite show (Heroes) finally started up again. And what an episode it was. The writers certainly know how to suck you in. And for people like Jason, who had never watched it before, if you go to the Heroes website you can catch up on the storyline by reading the graphic novel. Unfortunately now I have to wait til next week for a new episode of Heroes and House (another damn repeat tonight).

Gonna be a long day today, seeing as we have no hot water again this morning. It was fixed last night but gone again. I didn't get a shower yesterday so I'll have to head over to my SIL's to catch a nice hot shower.

1 comment:

Banana_Grl said...

OMG ... The Heroes episode rocked! My whole house is addicted to it and I record it to watch because I'm at work!!! Prison Break too ... both of them are cliff hangers. Grrr!