Friday, June 29, 2007

Becoming more social....

It's amazing...I am actually getting out of the house a lot lately. Let's see, the wading pool last Thursday, dinner at Necy's two days ago, birthday party at the neighbors yesterday and we're heading to our friends house tomorrow for their anniversary. Next week Meio has 3 days off in a row. I think we're going to the zoo on Sunday. Then next Friday the kids and I are heading to Necy's for this big bbq and the next morning we are going to the big stampede breakfast at Chinook Centre. Not bad for a normally reclusive chic.
I bought the coolest thing yesterday...the SpongeBob SquarePants monopoly game. I found it at Wal-Mart for only $10. Guess what Meio and I are doing on his days off. Bananahead...I challange you to a game whenever you come visit!
Ooh, I'm looking out the window and it seems we're in for another storm, yipee!

No comments: