Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Facebook Phenomena

OK, so what I'd like to know is why is facebook, myspace, etc so popular? I find myself on there all the time. Is this replacing e-mail? Maybe CSIS and the CIA are using these pages to spy on people. Of course now that I said that, my next blog posting will be from some secret government jail.
Anyhow, I forgot to mention in my last posting that I almost started a fight at the wading pool. This stupid young mom (with 3 little kids, one a baby) lit up a cigarette right there in a park filled with kids. Seeing as how she parked her stupid ass next to us I wanted to get up and punch her dumb head in. But alas I figured that would not set such a great example for all the little kidlets there. If she had dared light up another one I was going to shout at her that my babies did not want lung cancer and to use her f@#*ing head. What a b*tch, I think smoking around your kids should be considered child abuse. Not to mention lighting up in a park full of children (she should be fined heavily for that!).

1 comment:

Niilo John Van Steinburg said...

You didn't say anything to her? Dude, don't wait for the second cigarette!

I understand your anger - I get angry at smokers all the time - but calmly asking for them to butt out is much better than waiting to lose your temper.

I've been much more assertive toward smokers in the last couple of years. Sometimes it results in a verbal confrontation, but most times it ends calmly and with no further ill will.