Monday, June 11, 2007

Not Spoiled...Yeah

So my mom, sis and niece just left this morning after a week long visit. In the last week the kids have gotten an exersaucer and playmat (for Ryan), stuffies, practically a whole new wardrobe, hockey sticks and ball, a hockey jersey (for Rosie), an unbelievable amount of treats for Rosie (who, by Sunday, had had too much junk and puked), a couple of lunches out and a trip to the Telus World of Science/Creative Kids Museum. I probably forgot numerous things in that list. Plus they bought a ton of groceries, changed diapers, did dishes and laundry and babysat so Meio and I could go to Pirates 3 ( a gift from Jody and Wanda...THANX!). It was a FANTASTIC week, I hope they can come visit again so we can spoil them. My niece has turned into the most awesome young lady.

No comments: