Saturday, June 2, 2007

On the Move















Ryan rolled over for the first time on Thursday. So it has begun, he's starting to get mobile. Should be interesting once he really gets going, Rosie will probably trip over him a few times.
The weather is finally really nice here. We've been spending alot of time outdoors. Rosie just got a tricycle last night so I'm gonna take her out today to show her how to ride it. I'll take pics and video clips. Oh and I'll try to get a video clip of Ryan rolling. I've been taking lots of pics lately. I'm thinking of creating a sort of online baby book, but don't really know how to go about creating such a thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute. They are growing fast too. Enjoy the nice weather.

From: Tribbick/Froese/Zakall crew

Banana_Grl said...

And tricycle riding videos!!!