Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Make Face Time




I absolutely LOVE the new Dentyne Ice commercial. Really puts into perspective how all this technology is really disconnecting everyone. I encourage everyone out there to make more face time with your loved ones. Next time you want to say something to someone, no matter how stupid or trivial it may seem, give that person a call. Don't text or email, talk to them:) And make time for coffee or whatever with friends and family. Gotta go, gonna make face time with the kidlets!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this commercial - it's my favorite. Have you seen the original? (This is the shortened version...) It makes my heart happy!

monkey chick said...

no, there's a longer version? if you can find a copy of the original could you send it to my funwall on facebook? this is my all time fave commercial, makes my heart happy too!